Monday, February 1, 2010

It's never too late for Gingerbread!

So these pics I finally found - I made these as Christmas Gifts using my new favorite toy, a set of star cookie cutters. The gingerbread recipe is from Mark - I had an airplane cookie at their place and it is just the right amount of soft and chewy. I bake them in double batches so they last more than one day in my household. The noodle containers are from Moore Wilsons - costing about 30c each - a cheap and cheerful way of gifting edibles. I had to buy a bag of 50, so more noodle boxed pressies are bound to surface soon. Will post the gingerbread recipe when it materializes from the kitchen transition. Amongst the renovation clutter (Images still to come) The laptop is covered in gib dust but I finally found the motivation to dust it off and reformat some images for blogsville. Very satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment